Sunday, March 8, 2009

Try It out!


page.137
My love - Hate Relationship with Camping
There are two reasons I love and hate camping. The first reason is living outdoor for a few days refreshes my spirit and my mind. After I spent a few days in nature. I feel free and happy again. Camping brings my family closer together because everyone helps plan the trip, set up the campste and prepare the meals. On the other hand, sometimes I hate camping. I don't sleep on the ground because the ground is hard. When I get up in the morning, I can hardly move. My back hurt and muscles ache. The second reason I hate comping is that we always forget something important. We forgot to bring our tent last year, so we had to sleep in the open. I didn't sleep at all becouse I am afraid of snakes amd bugs. If I see a snake or a bug, I am frozen with fear.Why do I continue to go camping when I have such a love - hate relationship with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment